Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original, not published or being considered elsewhere full papers based on Springer LNBIP guidelines.
- Authors should not add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) in the document they submit for review.
- All papers should be submitted via the EasyAcademia conference management system. Submit your Paper.
- Papers must be submitted as a single PDF document.
- The working language is English.
- Papers should not exceed 5,000 words and the recommended length is maximum 14 pages.
- Papers go through a ‘double-blind review’ process that evaluates their significance, originality, contribution and clarity.
- Upon acceptance please make sure that at least one author registers to secure a slot for their presentation in the conference program.
- Prepare the final version of your article for publication
- Format the paper according to EMCIS guidelines as these were reported at https://emcis.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Springer_Instructions_for_Authors_of_Proceedings_CS-1.pdf
- When preparing the camera-ready version of a paper, authors should add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) on the first page of the paper and indicate which is the corresponding author.
- Along with the camera-ready version of their paper, authors should fill, sign and submit the copyright form.
- Submit the following as a zip file for the Camera-Ready Copy (CRC) version using the Online Submission System: zip file to include: Paper final PDF, Paper source (Word or LaTeX), Copyright form.
- All accepted papers will be published in a LNBIP series volume and are made available to the following indexing services:
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/emcis2024, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track from the list.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Enter your Abstract text (max length: 400 words) in the following step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents (and the presenter) will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process. A notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.