Track: Addressing Climate risks with emerging technologies
Climate risk and emerging technologies are two interconnected topics that are becoming increasingly important in today’s world. As the effects of climate change become more severe, there is a growing need for innovative technologies that can help mitigate and adapt to these risks. This track focuses on the intersection of technological innovation and climate change risk. We invite researchers and practitioners to contribute original papers that delve into these critical areas.
The main topics of interest for this track include, but are not limited to:
- The role of ESG principles in driving climate change resilience and mitigation.
- Leveraging ERM to address climate-related risks and opportunities.
- Application of emerging technologies such as AI, ML, IoT, and blockchain in
- ESG initiatives and climate risk management.
- Cultivating a robust risk culture to anticipate, understand, and respond
- effectively to climate risks.
- Risk governance strategies for managing climate-related risks and
- Risk registers as tools for improved climate risk governance and
- Role of cultural awareness and education in shaping perceptions and actions
- toward climate risk.
- Impact of global and local climate regulations on business practices, and
- strategic planning for addressing climate risk.
- Innovative technological and organizational approaches for building resilience
- against climate risks.
- Case studies of effective integration of ESG, ERM, risk culture, and emerging
- technologies in addressing climate risks.
- Emerging technologies for responding to mobility climate risks.
- Climate risk and early warning systems