Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original, not published or being considered elsewhere full papers based on Springer LNBIP guidelines.
- Authors should not add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) in the document they submit for review.
- In the paper document, authors are kindly advised to add the track name below the title of their article. (This is only for the review phase)
- All papers should be submitted via Easy Chair conference management system. Submit your Paper
- Papers must be submitted as a single PDF document
- The working language is English.
- Papers should not exceed 5,000 words and the recommended length is maximum 14 pages.
- Papers go through a ‘double-blind review’ process that evaluates their significance, originality, contribution and clarity.
- Upon acceptance please make sure that at least one author registers to secure a slot for their presentation in the conference program.
- When preparing the camera-ready version of a paper, authors should add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) on the first page of the paper and indicate which is the corresponding author.
- Along with the camera-ready version of their paper, authors should fill, sign and submit the copyright form. The form shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the Camera-Ready Copy (CRC) version using the Online Submission System by 04 July 2018 in PDF format.
- All accepted papers will be published in a LNBIP series volume and are made available to the following indexing services:
Important Dates (deadlines extended)
- Electronic Submission Deadline: 31 May, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance to Authors: 30 Jun, 2018
- Camera Ready Copy: 16 Jul, 2018
- Author Registration Deadline: 16 Jul, 2018
- Early-bird Registration: 16 Jul, 2018
Notes for Presenters:
- Presentation slots are 20 minutes long (including 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Digital projectors and laptops equipped with Office 2010 will be made available for use.
- Presenters are expected to arrive with a copy of their presentation on a USB key in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
Notes for Track Chairs:
- Track chairs are responsible for introducing each presenter and make sure they keep within the 15+5 minutes time limit.
- Track chairs should facilitate discussion and prompt for feedback where possible.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit their extended versions to a Special Issue of the journal Computers. All submitted papers will undergo a standard peer-review procedure. Accepted papers will be published in Open Access format in Computers and collected together in this Special Issue website. The journal is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI - Web of Science), Inspec (IET) and DBLP.