Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original, not published or being considered elsewhere full papers based on Springer LNBIP guidelines.
- Authors should not add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) in the document they submit for review.
- In the paper document, authors are kindly advised to add the track name below the title of their article. (This is only for the review phase)
- All papers should be submitted via Easy Chair conference management system. Submit your Paper
- Papers must be submitted as a single PDF document
- The working language is English.
- Papers should not exceed 5,000 words and the recommended length is maximum 14 pages.
- Papers go through a ‘double-blind review’ process that evaluates their significance, originality, contribution and clarity.
- Upon acceptance please make sure that at least one author registers to secure a slot for their presentation in the conference program.
- When preparing the camera-ready version of a paper, authors should add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) on the first page of the paper and indicate which is the corresponding author.
- Along with the camera-ready version of their paper, authors should fill, sign and submit the copyright form. The form shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the Camera-Ready Copy (CRC) version using the Online Submission System by 04 July 2018 in PDF format.
- All accepted papers will be published in a LNBIP series volume and are made available to the following indexing services:
- Electronic Submission Deadline: 08/05/2018
- Notification of Acceptance to Authors: 20/06/2018
- Camera Ready Copy: 04/07/2018
- Author Registration Deadline: 04/07/2018
- Early-bird Registration: 04/07/2018
Notes for Presenters:
- Presentation slots are 20 minutes long (including 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Digital projectors and laptops equipped with Office 2010 will be made available for use.
- Presenters are expected to arrive with a copy of their presentation on a USB key in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
Notes for Track Chairs:
- Track chairs are responsible for introducing each presenter and make sure they keep within the 15+5 minutes time limit.
- Track chairs should facilitate discussion and prompt for feedback where possible.