Online Submission System: Click here to Submit
All papers will be reviewed for suitability (format, layout and relevance) by the conference publication chair. The selected papers
will then go through a ‘double-blind review’ process evaluating their significance, originality, contribution and clarity.
- All submissions should be sent to the Online Submission System
- All papers must be in WORD format, adhering to the EMCIS guidelines. Papers not complying with template may either be rejected or cause delay to the start of the reviewing process.
- Final submission versions should not exceed 7000 words long (excluding references).
- Research in Progress papers should be from 2000 to max 3000 words long (excluding references).
- Authors should indicate the specific track when submitting.
- Papers should provide sufficient detail to clearly indicate the industry or research context and objectives, selected research methodology or case studies, and the final outcome/lessons for enterprises and policy developers.
- Submitted papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
Please note that authors are allowed a maximum of two papers per registration.
The authors are advised to:
- Note the conference dates scheduled.
- Read the EMCIS guidelines carefully making sure your submission fully complies with them.
On acceptance authors should make sure to:
- All review comments and suggestions should be addressed in the final Camera-Ready Copy (CRC) submission.
- Submit the Camera-Ready Copy (CRC) version using the Online Submission System by 31st of March 2016 in both WORD and PDF format.
- Upon acceptance make sure at least one author registers to secure a slot for their presentation in the conference program.
Please make sure to include the corresponding author’s full contact details on the first page of the paper (subject to paper acceptance).
Notes for Presenters:
- Presentation slots are 20 minutes (including 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Digital projectors and laptops equipped with Windows 7-later and Office 2010 will be made available for use.
- Presenters are expected to arrive with a copy of their presentation on a USB Key in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
Notes for Track Chairs:
- Tracks chairs are responsible for introducing each presenter and make sure they keep within the 15+5 time limit.
- Track chairs should facilitate discussion and prompt for feedback where possible.
- Assist all presenters to load their presentations at the beginning of track.